– JOHNNY CASH the tamarind monkey arrives in a deplorable state. It will take us two months to save it.
- JUNE 2018:
– LISA, the spider monkey, comes out of her enclosure and prefers to live in the park of los chorongos.
– PANCHO and LOLA, the spider monkeys, again fathers of a beautiful CLAUDIA SCHIFFER DE LOS MONOS.
– GRECIA ROBLES veterinary is integrated into the working group.
– After several years in captivity and rehabilitation without contact with humans, KINKY and TINA TURNER, the kinkajous, return in the jungle.
THE LAST ANIMALS ARRIVED:
– FOREST GUMP, adult white capuchin integrated to the MARCELITO group (chorongos).
– MARYLINE, JERONIMO and LEONARDO, baby monkeys adopted by SAMBO, DORITA and BABY.
– WILL SMITH, baby tamarind from Napo.
– AMADEUS Tamarind integrated to the group of MANCHA and JOHNNY CASH.
– SHARON STONE, squirrel monkey.
– ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, youthful Kinkajou, integrated to the PAMELA site.
– Inauguration of the ORCHIDEARIO with the plants delivered by the MAE.
– As always, the precious help of our volunteers.
– Babies growing.